Tuesday 25 February 2014

Kick Start of Medha's 4th Year

It's not even a week we celebrated Medha's third birthday last week on 19th, (sorry separate post is on the way on how we celebrated her birthday) - She gave me a big surprise yesterday with a great gift.

She made her own greeting card from the book gifted by her dear neighbor aunt, Meryl, which is about craft tasks that kids can do of Level 3. And when I asked her whom this card is for, she said its for AMMA.

Then just simply I said, write my name on it by mentioning TO. I pronounced it as "T - O, TO" and in the new line my name "LEELA". She knew the spelling of my name except that sometimes she don't mention double E - "LELA".  She took it seriously and got a crayon and started writing it.

And here is the final card she gifted me yesterday night i.e. 24th Feb, 2014.

Card made by Medha with my Name 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly